Saturday, February 19, 2011

15 Weeks

Natalie is three and a half months old now and is sleeping really well every night (last night she slept 14.5 hours!), playing with toys, and being an all-around happy baby! She's also no longer being swaddled for naps, which happened much more quickly and naturally than I thought it would. One day she fussed as I swaddled her, so I just unswaddled her and put her in a sleep sack instead. She slept like a champ, so we didn't turn back.

Here's a video from today of the little gal playing with her Kerry the Fairy toy:



Her daycare teachers still fawn over her, always telling us how she's so advanced and that we're blessed to have such a good baby. Jeremy says they probably say this to everyone, but I choose to believe it ;-). One lady in particular always tells us that she'll be crawling early. I think it's because of the way she constantly moves and kicks her little legs. She was laying on her back on the floor earlier and scooting herself around the blanket by pushing off of her heels!

1 comment:

nonna said...

How can I possibly wait until april to see Natalie? She is soooooo cute! I will treasure the short time that we will have! Every moment counts!!!