Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Waiting Game

The baby's hospital bag is packed; my bag is mostly packed. Car seat bases are installed. Laundry is done. Baby monitor is installed. Nursing clothes have been purchased & supplies have been ordered. Now we wait.

Today I officially began Maternity Leave; I saved 4 weeks of paid time off so I could have a nice, long "vacation" from November through January. I made a list of things to do while I wait and I've already begun whittling it down. I'm hoping the baby comes soon so I don't get too bored/anxious while I play the waiting game. Well okay, I admit that's not the *only* reason I hope the baby comes soon, but it's one of them!

Milly is enjoying having me home. Check her out - the picture of comfort:

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Milly is waiting for her sister, too! She looks soooo comfy!!!